That’s right 2020 is the year I turn 30. I like it, it’s easy to remember. I have 9 months to achieve my 30 before 30 list of things I’d love to do including travel plans, experiences right through to even simple plans with friends. So, without further ado here it is, my 30 before 30 list. If you have any recommendations of places to go for some of the below or if you’ve done them before please let me know.
1. Go for a picnic on the beach.
2. Take afternoon tea on a train.
3. Go on a canal boat.
4. Stay in a woodland cabin.
5. Visit Amsterdam.
6. Day trip to Paris.
7. Run a 5k in under 30 minutes.
8. Take part in the 3 peaks challenge.
9. Volunteer with Guide Dogs.
10. Be semi-fluent in another language.
11. Visit at least 3 countries outside of the UK.
12. Host a minimum of 3 family dinners.
13. Take a spa day somewhere luxurious.
14. To be an extra in a film.
15. Volunteer with the National Trust.
16. Visit Edinburgh.
17. Take a Gin Distillery tour.
18. The Parkinson’s Charity walk.
19. Read two books a month.
20. Attend a country fair.
21. Bake and decorate a cake.
22. Complete 2 cross stitch patterns.
23. Achieve a qualification.
24. Visit three national parks on dog walks.
25. Write 3 blog posts each week.
26. Go strawberry picking.
27. Edit my wardrobe.
28. Go camping in the south.
29. Finish our home renovation.
30. Go to Walt Disney World Florida.
And that’s it. My 30 before 30 list. Hopefully – and I will strive to complete the list- these all can be achieved. Some take financial compromise, others time and finally some take dedication and consistency but I believe they are all achievable if I set my mind to them. If you’ve done a 30 before 30 list let me know and if anything matches up (or if you’ve got anything super exciting on there!) Keep popping back too, I’ll be writing about them when I can tick them off.
Until next time,